The IdiPAZ Internationalization Platform aims to become a fundamental tool to support IdiPAZ researchers to continue being a reference in the international arena.
The main objective is to promote internationally the different research groups of IdiPAZ, by identifying possible synergies between groups and centers, new partners and funding sources, as well as to forge strategic alliances.
- Conduct an active monitoring international funding programs for R & D + i.
- Identifying and disseminate interesting opportunities and calls for research groups.
- Identifying and actively participate in international networks interesting for the center.
- Introducing and disseminating the capabilities of the center and its research groups.
- Identifying, defining, validating and developing project ideas that emerged in the center.
- Supporting and encouraging participation in information events.
- Organising information and training sessions on specific required areas.
- Advising on the proposal preparationg and the negotiation phase with the European Commission
Managing the approved projects.
H2020 is the leading European program for funding research and innovation projects in various subject areas. For the period 2014-2020 it accounts with a budget of nearly € 80,000m.
Most activities are implemented through competitive calls managed by the European Commission with preset priorities in work programs.
The program structure can be seen reflected in the following figure:
The Health Program of the EU is the main instrument available to the European Commission to carry out the Health Strategy of the EU. It is implemented through annual work plans, in which the criteria and funding priorities are established.
The total budget of the third program is 449.4 million euros for the period 2014-2020.
COST is the first and widest European intergovernmental framework for transnational Cooperation in Science and Technology.
Its aim is to enable break-through scientific developments leading to new concepts and products and thereby contributes to strengthen Europe’s research and innovation capacities. These networks, COST Actions, represent the main instrument available to the program for its implementation.
The calls are continuously open with two court dates per year.
it is the entry point for electronic administration of EU-funded research and innovation projects.
: it is the European Commission's primary public repository and portal to disseminate information on all EU-funded research projects and their results in the broadest sense.
: it is the H2020 Spanish portal.
European IPR Helpdesk
: it offers free of charge, first-line support on IP and IPR matters to beneficiaries of EU funded research projects and EU SMEs involved in transnational partnership agreements, especially within the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN).
EURAXESS – Researchers in Motion
: it is a unique pan-European initiative providing access to a complete range of information and support services to researchers wishing to pursue their research careers in Europe or stay connected to it.
: European Infrastructure for Translational Medicine, it provides a new development pathway, open to researchers and companies in need of support for advancing biomedical innovations.
: European Clinical Research Infrastructure Network, it is a public, non-profit organisation that links scientific partners and networks across Europe to facilitate multinational clinical research.
Events organized by the Internationalization Platform:
Portfolio of Services
- Participation in international networks of interest to the center.
- Targeted dissemination of funding and project involvement opportunities.
- Organization of information sessions and training courses.
- Preparation and dissemination of scientific and technological profiles of the research groups.
- Identification of project proposals under preparation in which the center can be involved.
- Advice on the definition of the project idea and the preparation of proposals.
- Identification of partners for projects coordinated or participated by researchers at the center.
- Support in the negotiation phase with the European Commission - EC before the signing of the grant agreement- GA.
- Management of funded projects.